MyBookie XFL Sportsbook Review
The XFL is back in a big way, and eager fans are looking for where to bet on football now that a legitimate spring league has finally launched. To that end, our XFL sportsbook reviews give you everything you need to understand the legalities, pros, and cons of using this reputable sportsbook to make real-money bets on the XFL.
MyBookie has been around since 2012, and it’s quickly become one of the most trusted offshore sportsbooks in the industry. With its focus on American sports first and foremost, it was a no-brainer for the book to offer XFL odds as soon as the league kicked off, and it should be a no brainer for you to join up and play. To learn how to become a member, our MyBookie review is unfiltered – just like the audio on the XFL sidelines!
MyBookie – Weekly XFL Odds And Futures + $1000 Bonus
Many bettors agree that MyBookie is the best XFL sportsbook, and it’s hard to find fault with that argument. The site has almost 10 years in the industry, and it operates legally under license from the government of Curacao. Additionally, it’s been supporting the new XFL since Week 1 with fresh odds and big payouts, giving football fans a reprieve from the post-NFL springtime blahs.
If you want to bet on XFL action, MyBookie is a great, US-centric sportsbook to join, and new members can take advantage of valuable welcome bonuses with some of the lowest rollovers in the industry. So don’t roll over and play dead – Hike the ball already!
MyBookie Pros & Cons
- Fully licensed by the government of Curacao
- Comprehensive XFL odds/futures each week
- Full international sportsbook
- State-of-the-art encryption technology (SSL, TLS)
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency support
- Large number of banking options
- Over 150 real money casino games
- Robust racebook with support for dozens of global tracks
- 24/7 customer service
- Residents of NJ, NV, NY, PA not accepted
- No special Bitcoin/crypto bonuses
- No poker room or poker tournaments
MyBookie has a decent number of XFL bonuses, from new member welcome perks to reload bonuses and friend referrals. While the site offers plenty of casino bonuses as well, the following bankroll boosts are specifically for the sportsbook:
- 100% Sports Sign-Up Bonus up to $1000, 10X rollover
- 10% Cash Bonus up to $200, 1X rollover
- 25% Sports Reload Bonus up to $500, 5X rollover
- 200% Referral Bonus up to $200, 5X rollover
What Is Bonus Rollover?
Bonus rollovers are the terms you must meet in order to withdraw winnings earned using deposits where you’ve accepted a bonus.
For example, if you accept the 100% Sports Sign-Up Bonus and deposit $200, you’ll get a $100 bonus added to that, for a total of $300. This bonus has a 10X rollover, which means that before you can withdraw any winnings, you’ll need to wager at least $3000 dollars ($300 x 10) on XFL games or other sporting events.
For the frequent bettor, this is an easy threshold to meet, so make sure you only accept bonuses if you’re going to wager regularly. Bonuses are also good for high rollers, but casual bettors may want to skip any MyBookie bonus offers.
Is MyBookie Legal For US Players?
MyBookie is legal for American players, as it operates under license of its home country (Curacao), and there are no federal laws that prohibit US gamblers and XFL fans from wagering at the site. However, two states – Washington and Connecticut – have local laws barring all forms of online gambling, which nominally includes sports wagering.
That said, these states have no record of ever fining or arresting anyone for betting over the Internet, and MyBookie accepts members from both WA and CT. Still, we advise you to follow all local regulations, and if you live in either state, you join MyBookie at your own risk.
MyBookie XFL Mobile Betting
Mobile XFL betting is possible at MyBookie, and it’s actually the most popular way to wager on the spring football league. Because MyBookie doesn’t use traditional native iPhone apps or Android apps for its sportsbook product, there’s never anything to download or update. All you need is a mobile device and an Internet connection, and you’re ready to bet.
To access the MyBookie mobile sportsbook, just visit the site on your device of choice, and you’ll be automatically directed to a mobile-optimized web portal designed for quick browsing, swiping, and tapping. You’ll get all the XFL odds you’d find on the desktop version but with the added convenience of betting anytime, anyplace!
MyBookie XFL Live Betting
Does MyBookie have live betting? You bet it does! However, because the XFL is so new – and because sportsbooks are still working out the pace of the game and setting up the algorithms that power their in-game betting systems – you won’t find live betting on the XFL just yet. However, we expect the site to offer the perk within the next few weeks as the season progresses and reliable trends begin to emerge.
Just remember: When you finally get live odds on XFL games at MyBookie, you’ll have to get the ball out in a hurry, as the game moves even faster than typical NFL or NCAA contests.
MyBookie Deposit Options
Before you can bet on the XFL at MyBookie, you’ll have to deposit real money into your account. There are several quick ways to do this, and MyBookie’s banking options are fairly robust compared to most other sites. No matter who you are, at least one of the following deposit methods should be perfect for your needs:
- Bitcoin – $25 min, $10,000 max, no fee
- Bitcoin Cash – $25 min, $10,000 max, no fee
- Litecoin - $25 min, $10,000 max, no fee
- DirectBit/BitQuick - $45 min, $500 max, no fee
- Visa - $45 min, $2500 max, no added fee
- Mastercard - $45 min, $2500 max, no added fee
- E-Check – $100 min, $2500 max, fee varies
- Person-to-Person (MoneyGram, etc.) - $100 min, $630 max, fee varies
- Bank Wire – Contact customer service
- Cashier’s Check – Contact customer service
MyBookie Payout Options
When it comes time to claim your winnings, you’ll need to how to withdraw from MyBookie. Fortunately, the process is simple: Just go to the site’s cashier page, select the method of withdrawal, enter the amount you wish to claim from your existing balance, and submit the form. Depending on the payout options you choose, you’ll have your money in your pocket within 1-7 days.
- Bitcoin – $25 min, $5000 max, no fee, same-day
- E-Check – $50 min, $3000 max, $5-100 fee, 5-7 days
- Bank Wire - $500 min, $5000 max, $75-160 fee, 5-7 days
MyBookie Terms And Conditions – The Fine Print
Every XFL sports betting site has its terms of service outlined for customers, but most of it is irrelevant legalese. This main points of the MyBookie TOS are outlined below:
- US residents of NJ, NV, NY, and PA are not accepted. While these states don’t make it a crime to access and use MyBookie, the site has chosen not to do business in these states. This may change at any time, but for now, residents of the above will need to seek other options.
- The minimum age to sign up and play at MyBookie is 18 years old. If you are younger than 18 and create an account, your account will be terminated and your winnings and account balance forfeited. Even if you sign up while under 18 and then don’t actually gamble until you’re 18+, you run the risk of violating the MyBookie age limit.
- You cannot use VPN services while accessing MyBookie. MyBookie is not geofenced, but the site requires proof of residency in a supported state before you can withdraw your winnings. MyBookie will not send funds to addresses in barred states, and you may have your account terminated for using VPN software in violation of the TOS.
- Duplicate or false accounts are banned. If you’re caught making more than one account at MyBookie, or if you use an account with false credentials, your account will be terminated and your funds confiscated. Duplicate accounts are notorious for bonus abuse and betting line manipulation, and no reputable sportsbook allows them. One account per person!
Other Kinds Of Gambling At MyBookie
MyBookie offers an international sportsbook in addition to all the XFL bets on hand. You can wager on any popular US or global league, all year long.
MyBookie’s slot machine selection puts most land-based casinos to shame, and their games are all fair play certified and use audited RNG (random number generation) software from industry-leading developers.
There are several table game options at MyBookie, including live dealer titles like blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and more. You can even play video poker at the site, though there is no traditional poker room currently available.
MyBookie has an international racebook, so if you’re a fan of the ponies and don’t have a local track, this is the perfect place to lay down an exacta or two. With races featured nearly every day, horseplayers are in hog heaven at MyBookie!
Top 10 MyBookie XFL Betting FAQs
Learning how to use MyBookie is easy, even for 18+ beginners in the XFL betting world. When it comes to how to bet on MyBookie, the process is extremely simple: You simply visit the site, create an account, log in, deposit some money using any of available cashier options, and click or tap on the XFL lines you like. Then, just confirm you picks, sit back, and enjoy some Xtreme Football!
The minimum age to sign up and wager on the XFL (or any other sport) is 18 years old. However, if your state’s laws have established sports betting minimums of 21-plus, you should err on the side of caution and defer to that age before joining MyBookie.
If you ever find yourself asking “Is MyBookie a scam?”, we’re here with the final word: No, it isn’t. MyBookie is a totally legitimate, safe betting site that is legal for US residents to use.
It’s true that offshore XFL sportsbooks operate outside of US jurisdiction, which causes many players to be concerned about legality, but as you can see in the legal betting section above, as long as you meet a few basic criteria, it is totally within the law to bet online at MyBookie.
MyBookie is located in Curacao, which is in the Netherlands Antilles in the Caribbean. The site is licensed to operate internationally from Curacao, and it does so in accordance with all local laws and global trade agreements.
When you select an XFL bet at MyBookie, it is added to your ticket. You have the option of combining any (or all) bets from your ticket into a single XFL parlay, and you can even do cross-sport parlays. This is when you combine an XFL bet with an NBA bet or any other wager from any other sport, multiplying your risk and potentially winning a much larger payout. Parlays are like the XFL’s double forward pass!
MyBookie payouts are always guaranteed, though you must be sure that you meet the terms of any bonuses that are active on your account. To request a payout, simply visit the site’s cashier page, select your withdrawal method, enter the amount you wish to pull out, and submit the form. It’s just that simple.
For the best results, we recommend using Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency for both deposits and withdrawals. (Note: You can only withdraw in Bitcoin if you deposit in crypto.)
MyBookie is definitely not rigged, and the site has an extremely good reputation since launching to rave reviews back in 2012. The site uses provably fair gaming standards and third-party audits for its casino products, and its sportsbook and racebook platforms are transparent and public, giving all members total peace of mind.
Yes! MyBookie offers spreads, straight moneyline bets, and totals on every XFL game each week of the season. You can even request to buy points so you can wager on alternate XFL lines, and you’ll get updated XFL championship futures every day.
Right now, because of the newness of the league, MyBookie is still modifying and adjusting its understanding of player and team expectations. As a result, you won’t find many XFL prop bets on the site just yet, though as the season wears on and trends are more established, you will see more and more props begin to populate MyBookie’s XFL odds boards.