XFL Sportsbook Reviews
There are tons of online bookmakers out there that advertise XFL odds, but most of these operators are less than trustworthy. If you want to ensure a safe betting experience and maximum data security, don’t risk throwing a costly interception doing business with an untested brand. Instead, you should only trust the best XFL betting sites on the Internet, which is exactly why we’ve put together this list of XFL sportsbook reviews. Each of our favorite operators has proved itself to millions of US bettors, and they’re all on board for the new XFL season!
Best Betting Sites For XFL Future Odds & Game Lines
Bovada – The Top Betting Site For Xtreme Football Fans!
Bonus: 50% Sports Welcome Bonus up to $250
Bovada is the most popular betting site in the US, operating in Costa Rica and licensed by Curacao. With a robust sportsbook that covers every major league around the world, Bovada’s going all-in on the new XFL, giving bettors game lines, fresh odds, and tons of props on each matchup.
For new members that sign up today, Bovada offers one of the best bonuses in the business with minimal rollover requirements, so you can pad your bankroll and withdraw your XFL winnings ASAP.
- Comprehensive XFL bets all season long
- Licensed by Curacao
- Located in Costa Rica
- Secure SSL and TLS encryption
- Bitcoin + Bitcoin Cash accepted
- Supports Zelle-to-Bitcoin for instant BTC purchase
- Lowest bonus rollovers in the business
- Award-winning website optimized for mobile betting
- Cross-sport XFL parlays supported
- 24/7 live customer service for all members
- Full casino, poker room, and racebook
- No XFL betting in DE, MD, NJ, NV, or NY
- Does not accept international bettors
- Fewer XFL bonuses than some other operators
BetUS – A Trusted Betting Site For XFL Football Odds!
Bonus: 125% Sports Welcome Bonus up to $3,125
BetUS has quickly become the go-to online sportsbook for many USA and international players as they offer more future odds and props than most of their competitions. Coupled with great support and the heftiest sports welcome bonus and you have a top-tier online sportsbook destination.
BetUS offers convenient banking options for their players and fast withdrawals when using cryptocurrency. For players not looking to invest in digital assets just yet there are several traditional funding options, including VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and third-party money transfers.
- Regular Season, Playoffs, And Championship Betting Odds
- Up-to-date Security Protocols
- 18+ Players Accepted
- Huge Welcome Bonus
- Operates From A Trusted Gambling Jurisdiction
- 24/7 Customer Service Options
- USA & International Banking Options
- Slow USD Withdrawals
- Interface Not As User Friendly As Other Sites
MyBookie – A New Betting Site For A New Football League
Bonus: 50% Sports Sign-Up Bonus up to $200
MyBookie is one of the newest offshore sportsbooks, having only been in operation since 2014. However, the site has established itself as a major player in the US sports betting marketplace in a relatively short time, and it caters to American sports fans with its robust selection of XFL bets and other football, baseball, basketball, and hockey lines.
Signing up at MyBookie takes only a few minutes, and new members are eligible for a $1000 bonus with a relatively low rollover requirement of just 10x. With XFL betting at MyBookie, you can be part of the new kids on the block!
- XFL weekly lines and XFL championship odds available
- Legally licensed and regulated in Curacao
- Cutting-edge encryption for maximum data security
- US-centric bookmaker with support for all major American sports
- Easy-to-navigate desktop and mobile site design
- Bitcoin support + same-day BTC payouts
- High bonuses with reasonable rollover limits
- 24/7 customer service via live chat
- Full casino + racebook
- Not available to US residents of: NJ, NV, NY, PA
- Fewer international betting options than other sites
- Odds selection could be better organized
- No online poker room
Xbet – Xtreme XFL Deposit Options + Football Futures
Bonus: 50% Sign-Up Bonus up to $500
Xbet has been in business for several years, and the service has provided US bettors with lines on just about every professional contest on earth – and a host of amateur sports, too! Legally licensed and regulated in Curacao, Xbet’s bread and butter is giving American players a huge variety of US-centric odds and lines to keep them in the black and winning big.
Join Xbet today and claim up to $300 in XFL free plays to pad your bankroll, all with just a 7X rollover. For football and XFL betting, X marks the spot!
- Early XFL lines updated all week
- Licensed and regulated in Curacao
- Secure SSL/TLS encryption standards
- Accepts Bitcoin for same-day deposits + withdrawals
- Full mobile betting suite + live betting
- Responsive 24/7 customer service
- Full casino + racebook
- Residents of NJ, NV, NY, PA not accepted
- Limited bonus options
- No Bitcoin promotions
- No online poker room
More XFL Sportsbook Reviews
- BetUS Sportsbook Review (Coming Soon)
- BetOnline Sportsbook Review (Coming Soon)
How We Review The Best XFL Betting Sites
Whenever we put together a sportsbook review, we take several things into consideration. First and foremost, we will never recommend an online betting site that we don’t regularly use ourselves. Outside of that standard, the following criteria are what we expect out of any reputable XFL betting site:
- Legally licensed and regulated in a legitimate gambling jurisdiction
- Comprehensive betting menus for XFL games and other sports
- Low fees and high deposit limits
- High betting limits on most sports
- Scandal-free online reputation
- Several years of experience in the industry
- Millions of regular US customers
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover support
- Support for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Same-day crypto payouts and timely traditional withdrawal options
- Bonuses with reasonable rollover requirements
- Other gambling options (RNG-certified casinos, poker rooms, racebooks, etc.)
- 24/7 customer support via email, telephone, and live chat
XFL Sportsbook FAQs
Yes, in most US states it is legal to gamble at an offshore sportsbook. While most books do not accept residents from all 50 states, these residents are not actually barred from online betting by law.
The only exception is that Washington and Connecticut both have laws against all forms of online gambling, though these are historically unenforced. However, even though all reputable XFL betting sites will accept members from WA and CT, we recommend complying with all local mandates.
New Jersey residents are not able to access any reputable offshore books because of a legal agreement between those books and the state. Though offshore operators could accept new members from NJ, they are complying with the state gambling industry’s competitive requests for the time being.
Yes! It is perfectly safe to wager at online, offshore XFL sportsbooks. These established operators have been providing safe gambling experiences for American bettors for years, and millions of US sports bettors continue to wager at these venues daily. With guaranteed payouts and ironclad online reputations, you can rest easy when you sign up and gamble through these services.
Every major online XFL betting operator employs state-of-the-art SSL and TLS encryption of the type used by the international financial industry. With the addition of even more secure options like Bitcoin deposits and payouts – as well as through longstanding agreements to never share or sell bettor information to third parties – these sites are among the safest online services in the world.
No. At this time, no online sportsbook allows the use of VPNs when accessing their odds and placing wagers. While your privacy is assured at these venues, the operator must still verify your identity for their records, and you must confirm your identity in order to receive payouts. These sites are secure, but they are not anonymous. Additionally, VPN use could open the door to duplicate accounts for users looking to game the sites’ bonus programs, which would be bad for all members.
The main way to tell which sites are legitimate and which aren’t is to simply research their histories in the industry. All the services we recommend have withstood the test of time and have excellent reputations for fair lines, guaranteed payouts, and helpful customer service. These XFL betting sites all live and die on their online reputations, and no Internet sportsbook lasts long if it mistreats its customers. Remember, the Internet is forever!
Yes, all XFL sportsbooks offer welcome bonuses for new US members. Most also offer bonuses for returning members’ new deposits, and they typically offer increased bonuses for those customers who deposit using Bitcoin rather than more traditional credit and banking options. You can even get referral bonuses when your friends sign up!
Every offshore sportsbook worth joining accepts Bitcoin as a matter of course. Most also accept other cryptocurrencies, but Bitcoin is the gold standard (literally figuratively!). Other supported cryptos include Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, DASH, and various other altcoins. Check with your site’s cashier to confirm whether or not they support your coin of choice!